Thursday, January 17, 2013

New items to mention plus a beach bag

Hope your January is getting off to a good start. We are enjoying the month and as usually the days are flying bye.

We are awaiting the arrival of 2 collections, that will be gracing our shelves in the next week 


NEW ITEMS...

We wanted to mention the new Echino-Nico webbing we got in. This webbing is just like her 1 inch webbing we currently have in shoppe  however it's 1 3/4 inch which makes it a great chunky webbing.



we have 5 fun colors to choose from 

aren't these fun colors? 

I was so excited for these webbing's to arrive, and to use them I made this fast and easy beach bag, that I first posted here with link to tutorial. 


this bag is so fast and easy

I love this bag 
the chunky handles just add to it's cuteness.

I used it's a hoot owl fabric in blue/grey found here and green webbing found here.




















0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...