Sunday, December 16, 2012

Pezzy Quilt featured tutorial

I love this quilt!

(can you tell?)
and
I love pezzy.....



this pezzy quilt came out so awesome and HUGE!!!! 

I followed this pattern here

it's a nice big king size 
and perfect for my bed.


since chevron fabric is all the rage and one of my favorites as well 
I decided to back it with navy tone on tone in large.
I choose the large size so I could follow the lines while I 
quilted.


 giving it a chevron/zig zag quilted look that I just love.


 and the back.
this quilt was a beast to quilt on my little janome. hence my wonky lines.


I just love my binding which ties it all together.

little daiwabo Japanese elephants in green
(currently sold out but more to arrive in February)


love, love, love the bright colors of the pezzy fabric 
this will be a great quilt for my bed in the spring.

details:
pezzy quilt here
measurements: 90.5"x 102"
quilting: chevron/ zig zag style
binding: daiwabo Japanese elephants green






1 comments:

Julie said...

There is so much to love about this one it's no wonder you do! I love the binding especially but it is all great and Huge! Gotta lobe huge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...