Sunday, October 2, 2011

No idle hands here -so much to show you

This weekend was so great with lots of time to start new projects, finish old ones and learn a new skill oh and don't forget a little treat eating.

I started on my sherbet pips winter quilt, which includes some of these squares


I finished the metro circles strip quilt, that was first introduced HERE


AND I learn to knit by making my little one her first knit scarf, which was so much fun but even better that she loved it!


I also started on a scarf for my hubby's birthday which consist of 3 different colors, it's turning out to be so much fun...I LOVE KNITTING!


and here's the treat, SMORES BITES which we first found on pinterest.


I will blog individually on each item posted today, so you can get all the juicy details.

But what a great weekend!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...