Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New fabric bundles, available

Lots of new fabric bundles just listed

love these owls and whales from Ann Kelle Urban zoology

I was waiting on one last fabric to arrive before I could post this, but now I can say the WHOLE COLLECTION IS NOW AVAILABLE!!!


Cat in the hat bundle, has been such a great seller..Get these adorable fabrics before there gone!


Floral and Fauna bundle of all in stock fabrics. Most of these fabrics are on sale, so even better price!


I'm in love with these Square dance fabricc from Little folks. I can't wait to make a tunic out of these..


don't forget about the NEW Sanctuary line in FQ bundles of each colorway...

1 comments:

Mandy Beyeler said...

I just love looking over your fabrics - ahhh!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...